Pregnancy monitoring App Helps pregnant women to monitor week by week their evolution.
Reduce mother and infant mortality by providing information on how they can take care of themselves in order to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Every day, approximately 830 women die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth
- 99% of all maternal deaths occur in African countries
- Maternal mortality is higher in women living in rural areas and among poorer communities
- Skilled care before, during and after childbirth can save the lives of women and newborn babies
Good health and well-being
The mobile App allows the mother-to-be to access weekly insights on:
- What's happening to their body
- What's happening to their baby
- What activities to do
- What food to eat and not to eat
- Symptoms and health tips
The mobile application is available on google play store and can be downloaded for free.
Maternal mortality is unacceptably high according to the World Health Organization. About 830 women die from pregnancy- or childbirth-related complications around the world every day. It was estimated that in 2015, roughly 303 000 women died during and following pregnancy and childbirth. Almost all of these deaths occurred in low-resource settings, and most could have been prevented.
One target under Sustainable Development Goal 3 is to reduce the global maternal mortality ratio to less than 70 per 100 000 births, with no country having a maternal mortality rate of more than twice the global average. Therefore, H-SOLUTIONS developed the ZURI Pregnancy App to contribute in the achievement of GOAL 3 of the SDGs. We believe that providing the right information at the right time using effective solutions is a change-maker.